Friday, May 23, 2014

NEW COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™

As you probably know by now, I am a BzzAgent.  I LOVE this program.  I get to try new products, review them for you, and I earn points by doing it, as well.  BzzAgent wants me to give my REAL opinion.  I don't have to fluff it up - they really want to know what I (and those I share with) are thinking.

With that being said - here is my newest BzzKit.
I got samples of the New COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™ sunscreens.  With face-friendly formulas that are lightweight and absorb quickly, they have created products that you I can wear all day, throughout many different situations.  All day, playing at the pool or at work, training dogs - I know I'm covered.

They are moisturizing formulas that don't clog pores and have new fragrances, as well.  Honestly, to me, the waterproof For Beach & Pool still smells like ol' fashioned sunblock.  However, the For Sunny Days version smells wonderful!  Although, I never really minded the ol' fashioned sunblock smell - I adore the scent of the COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™ For Sunny Days.  It really did absorb quickly and I didn't even know I was wearing it.

Check them out and tell me what you think.  If you need a coupon, just let me know.

CLEARLYSHEER™ FOR SUNNY DAYS:
Clean and light formulas are ideal for everyday use under makeup with a fresh citrus scent that’s appropriate for routine daily activities.



CLEARLYSHEER™ FOR BEACH & POOL:
Delightfully light, refreshing formulas feel clean on skin, are water resistant for up to 80 minutes and have a subtle tropical fruit and flower fragrance.



No comments:

Post a Comment