Tuesday, November 5, 2013

By now you know that I am a BzzAgent and I get free samples. I love trying new things and telling you about the ones that I really enjoyed.

One of my most recent campaigns was for Buitoni. I tried the Chicken Marsala Ravioli and it was delicious! I will have them again, no doubt about it. Since I #GotItFree, I also used a coupon and tried the Shrimp Ravioli. They weren't as good, in my opinion, as the Chicken Marsala - but, they were still excellent quality.

I simply followed the directions, and then I made a simple sauce with fresh tomatoes, onions, basil and olive oil (plus seasonings.) The second time, I used a brown butter sauce, with italian herbs (for the shrimp one.)



Try Butternut Squash Agnolotti, Chicken Marsala Ravioli, Spicy Beef & Sausage Ravioli, Wild Mushroom Agnolotti and their NEW seafood varieties.

No comments:

Post a Comment